NEW External Laptop Battery Charger for Acer UM08A32 UM08A51 UM08A52 UM08A71 UM08A72
Charges Laptop Batteries' part numbers :
Acer UM08A32 UM08A51 UM08A52 UM08A71 UM08A72
Charges Batteries for the following Laptops:
ACER:Aspire One 10.1,Aspire One 10.1" (Black), Aspire One 571, Aspire One 8.9, Aspire One 8.9" (Black), Aspire One A110-1295, Aspire One A110-1545, Aspire One A110-1691, Aspire One A110-1698, Aspire One A110-1722, Aspire One A110-1812, Aspire One A110-1831, Aspire One A110-1948, Aspire One A110-1955, Aspire One A110-Ab, Aspire One A110-Ac, Aspire One A110-AGb, Aspire One A110-AGc, Aspire One A110-Aw, Aspire One A110-Bb, Aspire One A110-Bc, Aspire One A110-BGb, Aspire One A110-BGw, Aspire One A110-Bw, Aspire one A110L blau, Aspire one A110L weiss, Aspire one A110X Black Edition, Aspire One A150, Aspire One A150-1006, Aspire One A150-1049, Aspire One A150-1126, Aspire One A150-1249, Aspire One A150-1382, Aspire One A150-1447, Aspire One A150-1493, Aspire One A150-1532, Aspire One A150-1570, Aspire One A150-1672, Aspire One A150-1890, Aspire One A150-1983
1. You can charge your orignal battery or spare one with this charger directly. Do not need the AC adapter.
2. Read battery information from the battery protective plate and then regulate the output voltage and current.
3. With five LEDs, four green for charging status and one red for power indicating.
4. Intelligent protection against over-current, over-voltage, over-charge, over-heat and short circuit.
5. With the repair zero-voltage-battery function.
6. Simplify charging process, save your time and keep your laptop in good condition, especially if you own two batteries or more.
(BATTERY IS NOT INCLUDED)
Input voltage: AC 100-240V.
Max. output power: 40W
Output voltage: DC 7.2V-14.8V
Max. output current: 2A
Warranty: Full 1 year.
Length of charging time: 8 hours max.(Different charging time for batteries of different capacity)
Normal Working condtion:
Four green charging lights and the power light go on after switching on. The charger reads the battery information
from the battery protective plate, and then starts charging. If the battery comes with SMBUS, the four LED's will show
the capacity status.
Charger green LED status shows Capacity Percentage is as follows:
All the four LEDs blink circularly: < 25% Capacity Percentage.
LED1 is on, the other three LEDs blink circularly: < 50%
Both LED1 and LED2 are on, Both LED3 and LED4 blink circularly: < 75%
LED4 blinks. The other three LEDs are on: < 100%
All the four LEDs are on. = 100%