NEW External Laptop Battery Charger for Acer BATBL50L8H BT.00803.015 BT.00803.023 BT.00804.012 LC.BTP01.017
Charges Laptop Batteries' part numbers :
Acer BATBL50L8H BT.00803.015 BT.00803.023 BT.00804.012 LC.BTP01.017
Charges Batteries for the following Laptops:
ACER:Aspire 3100 Series,Aspire 3103, Aspire 3104WLMiB120, Aspire 3104WLMiB80, Aspire 3104WLMiB80F, Aspire 3690 Series, Aspire 3692WLCi, Aspire 3693WLMI, Aspire 5100 Series, Aspire 5101, Aspire 5102, Aspire 5102AWLMiP120, Aspire 5102AWLMiP80, Aspire 5102AWLMiP80F, Aspire 5102WLCi, Aspire 5102WLMi, Aspire 5103WLMiP120, Aspire 5103WLMiP160, Aspire 5110 Series, Aspire 5112WLMi, Aspire 5113WLMi, Aspire 5114WLMi, Aspire 5515, Aspire 5515-5187, Aspire 5515-5831, Aspire 5515-5879, Aspire 5610 Series, Aspire 5610AWLMi, Aspire 5611AWLMi, Aspire 5611ZWLMi, Aspire 5612AWLMi, Aspire 5612WLMi, Aspire 5630 Series, Aspire 5632WLMi, Aspire 5633WLMi, Aspire 5634WLMi, Aspire 5650 Series, Aspire 5680 Series, Aspire 5683WLMi, Aspire 5684WLMi, Aspire KAW60, Travelmate 2450, TravelMate 2490 Series, TravelMate 2492NLMi, TravelMate 2492WLMi, TravelMate 2493NWLMi, Travelmate 2493WLMi, TravelMate 4200 Series, TravelMate 4202LMi, TravelMate 4202WLMi, TravelMate 4230 Series, TravelMate 4233WLMi, TravelMate 4283WLMi
1. You can charge your orignal battery or spare one with this charger directly. Do not need the AC adapter.
2. Read battery information from the battery protective plate and then regulate the output voltage and current.
3. With five LEDs, four green for charging status and one red for power indicating.
4. Intelligent protection against over-current, over-voltage, over-charge, over-heat and short circuit.
5. With the repair zero-voltage-battery function.
6. Simplify charging process, save your time and keep your laptop in good condition, especially if you own two batteries or more.
(BATTERY IS NOT INCLUDED)
Input voltage: AC 100-240V.
Max. output power: 40W
Output voltage: DC 7.2V-14.8V
Max. output current: 2A
Warranty: Full 1 year.
Length of charging time: 8 hours max.(Different charging time for batteries of different capacity)
Normal Working condtion:
Four green charging lights and the power light go on after switching on. The charger reads the battery information
from the battery protective plate, and then starts charging. If the battery comes with SMBUS, the four LED's will show
the capacity status.
Charger green LED status shows Capacity Percentage is as follows:
All the four LEDs blink circularly: < 25% Capacity Percentage.
LED1 is on, the other three LEDs blink circularly: < 50%
Both LED1 and LED2 are on, Both LED3 and LED4 blink circularly: < 75%
LED4 blinks. The other three LEDs are on: < 100%
All the four LEDs are on. = 100%